The West Northam Primary School P&C is made up of parents and community members to provide support to our school community. The P&C raises funds for additional resources for the students, as well as providing support for our school community. The aim of the P&C is to promote parent and community engagement, whether it is a fundraising event, providing feedback to the Principal or organising an event that brings parents, students and teachers together.
The role of the P&C as stated by the W.A. Council of State School Organisations, is to:
- give parents an opportunity to learn about the school’s policies and programs;
- organise ways in which parents can share in shaping and developing school policies;
- bring parents together to share information and views;
- assist the school in building positive attitudes to students and their families;
- help raise funds to provide extra resources.
For more information about the PC contact the P&C Association by email Westnorthampandc@gmail.com